RED DAY is just around the corner
Introduced in 2009, RED Day, which stands for Renew, Energize and Donate, is Keller Williams Realty's annual day of service. Each year on the second Thursday of May, associates celebrate Mo Anderson's birthday by spending the day away from their businesses serving worthy organizations and causes in their communities. RED Day is just another example of our commitment to each other and to the cities and towns where we live and work. Join us!
We have daily training sessions. Most are FREE for agents from any brokerage.
OUR 'AT A GLANCE' CALENDAR
WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE PACK:
- Keller Williams University, a free online resource for our agents
- Intensive Productivity and Business Building Courses
- Technology tools like eEdge, your complete lead-to-close CRM system with integrated marketing tools
- Profit Dash to seamlessly track your business expenses, mileage, deductions and commissions in real time
- Your own personalized mobile property search App
- One-on-One Productivity Coaching
- Leadership Academy and training
- Opportunities to create multiple streams of income
- Associate Leadership Council: creating unique leadership opportunities for our top agents
The Top 4 ways we help you build your real estate career:
Educational support at every stage.
From foundational courses focusing on productivity, lead generation and database management, to advanced, one-on-one coaching on building and leading your team.
Powerful software designed just for you.
With cutting edge technologies, you will be more efficient, productive, and have more time to do what you really love, including help your clients buy and sell real estate.
A community focused on helping people.
We foster a supportive culture, rare and unique in the real estate industry, with a commitment to each other and to the communities where we live and work.
4. WEALTH BUILDING
Opportunities to build multiple streams of wealth.
The KW wealth building platform is built around the premise that our associates can actively participate in building our company and reap the accompanying financial rewards.