Recently in KW’s Outfront publication, we got to hear first hand experiences with overcoming low inventory. Tim Heyl and Matt Patulski stand unintimidated in the face of low inventory and high competition.
See the practices that set them up for success and garnered widespread recognition, including a spot as one of Wall Street Journal’s Top 25 real estate teams and an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
5 Strategies for Succeeding in a Low Inventory Market:
- Change With the Times. Instead of constantly hammering your sphere with the question of whether or not they are ready to sell, the first step is understanding the roadblocks that may be keeping them at bay.
- Account for Objections. Create a solutions bank by familiarizing yourself with solutions. Deepen your expertise and offer concrete solutions.
- Get Creative With Your Inventory Sources. Look beyond the obvious and connect with new home builders.
- Invest in Training and Education. Embracing education does not just help your business get ahead on offers, but it can fuel mindsets and crush self-doubt.
- Identify the Core of Your Success. Solve your lead generation problem and make it rain with appointments.
Unique times call for unique solutions. Take the time to slow down and think about where you are, where you are going, and what you need to do.
Click below to read more about finding success in a low inventory market.