Back to All Events

Self-Employed Taxation - Create Year Over Year Success by Managing Your Money with Andrew Ku

If you’re self-employed and your business is not incorporated, you must file an individual tax return each year. You report your income as business or professional income. And you can deduct (or “write off”) business expenses.  If you are incorporated, you will need to file a business return.

Join Andrew Ku, CPA, CA, Licensed Public Accountant, to learn how to make your business a success by keeping your finances up to date, and to pick which option (self-employed or incorporation) is right for you!

Find out more about how to keep more of the money you earn!

Name *